Vore Fetish or otherwise known as Vorarephilia is derived from the Latin word vorare (to ‘swallow’ or ‘devour’). It simply means the erotic desire to be consumed by, or to personally consume, another person or creature. Since such fantasies cannot be acted out in reality, often they are expressed in drawings shared on the Internet. For a camgirl, it’s all about “role play”and positioning of the camera in POV (point of view) style.
Popular types of Vore Fetish
- Soft vore is prey being consumed alive, whole and unharmed before reaching the stomach. Soft vore is often regarded as sensual and sexually-oriented due to its largely non-violent nature.
- Hard vore – Hard vore describes scenarios where prey is subjected to injuries, being ripped and chewed. This type of vore involves cutting, biting, tearing and usually blood. Although there is no inherent sexual characteristic to these actions, to someone with a vore fetish they could be taken in a sexual context. Hard vore has sometimes been referred to as “gore” to separate it from soft vore.
- Macro vore (or, for females, giantess vore) is quite common, which describes being consumed by a large or giant predator.
- Micro vore is a combination of vorarephilia and microphilia; the transformation into a smaller being often via magic.
- Tiny Vore is the opposite of Macro vore, in which case a tiny predator consumes prey much larger than itself. Tiny vore can also refer to an average, or even larger-sized predator who has consumed multiple prey of its own size. In a sense, tiny vore refers to any kind of vore where either prey larger than the predator is involved, or where the predator ends up with a belly much larger than itself due to multiple beings and/or objects consumed.
Uncommon types of Vore Fetish
- Cock vore refers to being consumed by a penis. Prey enters the urethral opening then pulled down the urethra to the predator’s scrotum, once they are absorbed they are turned into semen and ejaculated.
- Anal vore is the consumption the character via the anus.
- Breast vore concerns prey being engulfed into the predator’s breast through the nipples. The consumed prey is usually held there; occasionally they are transformed into breast milk.
- Navel vore refers to the ingestion of prey through the predator’s navel cavity. There they are either digested or merely contained.
- Pouch vore – is a process present in the case of a marsupial predator such as a kangaroo, which involves enticing or forcing prey into the pouch.
- Absorption refers to the process where the prey is dragged into the predator by either being consumed by a tail/tentacle, or if the predator is a slime, they are covered in the host’s body. Either way, the predator’s stomach is where the prey usually tends to end up.
- Soul vore – The drawing out and consumption of the ethereal spirit of a person, leaving them a mindless husk or slave.